September 9 - 13, 2019, Sevilla, Spain
INsig2 is organizing another OLAF Digital Forensics & Analysis Training (DFAT) for 120 law enforcement officials from more than 40 European counties. For INsig2 this will be the tenth time in 7 years to organize OLAF training for digital forensics and analysis.
Participants will have the opportunity to participate in 7 specialized training courses, of which 4 are intended for digital forensic investigators and 3 for analysts:
- Tableau Desktop & Visual Analysis
- Open Source Intelligence training (OSINT)
- IBM i2 Analyst’s Notebook
- Advanced Windows Forensic Examiner (AWFE)
- Linux Forensics Basic
- Mobile Phone Forensics Intermediate
- AccessData Internet Forensics
This training is financed by Hercule III program managed by European Commissions Anti-Fraud Office (OLAF). This program is established to protect European Union financial interests by combating financial fraud, cigarette smuggling, and counterfeiting. For more information see http://ec.europa.eu/anti_fraud/about-us/funding/index_en.htm.